The financial picture.
Because of very high building performance, energy costs are minimised and other running costs are low. Here are some examples:
- Water charges, even with gardens approx €130 p.a.
- Property tax approx €170 p.a.
- Electricity cost approx €600 p.a. (6 months occupation, use of A/C.)
- No standing charges or other fees.
- House purchase in easy stage payments, as the house is constructed.
Competitve purchase costs; in line with other Mediterranean levels, allow approx 9%
Living costs are also low.
- Healthy Greek salad (see opposite) from €4.00
- Half litre of organic local wine approx €4.00
- A tasty Greek kebab from €3.50
- 750 ml of premium extra virgin olive oil, from a farmer, €5
- 1/2 kg local sweet mandarin oranges, from a farmer, €3.50
- Tasty small plates of food (meze), often free with a drink!
Easily accessible services.
All local! 24 hour doctors, 2 pharmacies, post office, town hall, police station. And more. Also two hospitals within 35 minutes drive.
The next step
Contact us for full details or to arrange to see the showhouse.
‘A real Greek salad uses creamy feta, local tangy olives, finest extra virgin olive oil, sun drenched tomatoes and mountain oregano’.